Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yes, Jesus Loves Me

"Even when we are too weak to have any faith left, he remains faithful to us and will help us, for he cannot disown us who are part of himself, and he will always carry out his promises to us."
2 Timothy 2:13

This is a blessed promise on which to rest my tired soul.  At times, I have been very weak, totally depleted and sapped of even being able to pray.  Yes, I have believed Satan's lies and given up on God, but this verse proves that he never disowned me, but considers me part of himself.  Like a broken arm that is still attached and will regain its use someday, I am still a part of the body of Christ, just a bit damaged. 
This is a reminder for me to be yoked with Jesus who will shoulder the burden with me and always keep his promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment