Saturday, December 8, 2012

Get Things Into Perspective

"Who has understood the mind of the Lord, or instructed him as his counselor? Whom did the Lord consult to enlighten him, and who taught him the right way? Who was it that taught him knowledge or showed him the path of understanding?"
Isaiah 40: 13 & 14

      A teacher, a mentor, a pastor or a parent; any of these people can teach me or show me the way as I progress through life. I am always learning as I go, perhaps by taking a class or reading an article. All of us were born knowing nothing but instinct.
     But the Lord is the ultimate Know It All! You can't get any higher than him. No one taught him the workings of the universe or showed him how to assemble a human body. He simply spoke and things were created: perfectly, intricately and with precision. What a wonderful place to put my faith and trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment