Thursday, April 3, 2014

Be An Overcomer

"To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God."
Revelation 2:7

"To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it."
Revelation 2:17

"To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations."
Revelation 2:26

"He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels."
Revelation 3:5

"I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God."
Revelation 3: 11, 12

"To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne."
Revelation 3:21

"He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son."
Revelation 21:7

     Jesus's advice is sound and wise: overcome Satan's wiles and the temptations to forget about God's will and go along with the masses. Hold on, guard your crown, because He is coming soon!

     Remember, ALL of the prophecies concerning the first advent of Christ came true, just as predicted. He was born of a virgin, in Bethlehem, of the lineage of David, so don't think for a moment that the predictions of his second coming are false. He is coming soon so be ready. Be strong and courageous and you will be given all this:
  • Spiritual food
  • A new name
  • Authority
  • Robes of righteousness
  • A memorial pillar
  • Enthronement
  • An eternal inheritance
     Christian singer, Mandisa, sings her song, "Overcomer" in a powerful voice. Here is an excerpt:

The same man, the great I Am
 
The one who overcame death
 
Is living inside you
 
So just hold tight
 
Fix your eyes on the One who holds your life
 
There's nothing He can't do, he's telling you
 
You're an Overcomer!

No comments:

Post a Comment