Sunday, March 8, 2015

X Ray Vision

"When Jesus saw Nathaneal approaching, he said of him, 'Here is a true Israelite in whom there is nothing false.'"
John 1:47

     Jesus searched Nathaneal's heart prior to meeting him and was impressed by his sincerity.

     If Jesus saw me approaching, what would he declare? To answer that, what do I see inside? I know my thoughts, opinions and beliefs better than anybody. Do I like what is there? Is it impressive to the King of Kings?

     Honestly, no. If I see myself truly, I would not impress the dullest person

     Jesus, I pray that my heart would be coated by your righteousness, your kindness and your loving mercy. It is only when I wear your clothes that I begin to look like you! Create in me something of refinement so that I am worthy to be in your Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment