Friday, November 14, 2014

Eternally a Princess

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand."
John 10: 27, 28

     I love the personal, intimate tone portrayed here. In the same way I know my husband's voice, I know that of Christ Jesus. I recognize it. He knows me - he doesn't just know of me, that I exist. He knows when I sit and when I rise. He knows how many hairs are on my head. He knows my heart, my thoughts, my past, present and future. He knew me as I was being knit together in my mother's womb. He offers eternal life and divine, powerful protection. He loves me so much that he safeguards me as though I were a precious princess. No one can snatch me from his hand! There is no end to this loving relationship and nothing can ever sever me from the love of Christ.

     I'd be a fool not to follow him.

No comments:

Post a Comment